Gear Oil GL5 85W-90 (1 Litre)
Mineral low-viscosity hypoid gear oil. For vehicles with tried and tested transmission technology. Even under the most difficult conditions and during large temperature fluctuations, it ensures flawless aggregate functioning. Provides a stable lubricating film. Provides great lubrication security along with ideal wear protection.
For highly stressed vehicle transmissions without limited-slip differentials, especially axle drives with hypoid gears. Comply with the vehicle or aggregate manufacturer’s instructions.
Mineral based low-viscosity hypoid gear oil. For vehicles with tried and tested transmission technology. Even under the most difficult conditions and during large temperature fluctuations, it ensures flawless component operation. Provides a stable lubricating film, great lubrication security along with ideal wear protection.
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- Minimizes wear
- Does not attack common sealing materials
- Reduces running noise
- High pressure-absorption capability
- Excellent resistance to aging
Specifications and approvals:
API GL5 · MAN 342 Typ M1 · MB-Approval 235.0 · MIL-L 2105 D · ZF TE-ML 16C · ZF TE-ML 17B · ZF TE-ML 19B · ZF TE-ML 21A
- SAE class (gear oils): 85W-90 SAE J306
- Density at 15 °C: 0,900 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 194 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 17,5 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at -12°C (Brook-field): <= 150000 mPas ASTM D 2983-09
- Viscosity index: 97 DIN ISO 2909
- Pour point: -18 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Flash point: 210 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Color number (ASTM): 4,5 DIN ISO 2049
Areas of application
For high-load motor vehicle transmissions, particularly axle drives with hypoid gearing.
During selection, keep to the viscosity class stipulated by the transmission manufacturer. Miscible with all branded gear oils. Fully effective only when used alone. Only use in manual transmissions for which API GL5 oils have been stipulated.
All pictures shown here are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements.