Suitable for all commercial motor oils in gasoline and diesel engines with and without diesel particulate filter (DPF). Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers. Can contents are sufficient for up to 5 l motor oil. Sealing action after 600 –?800 km mileage. Not suitable for motorcycles with wet clutches.
Regenerates rubber and plastic engine seals such as shaft seals and valve stem seals and prevents oil stains under the vehicle. Counteracts oil dilution. Reduces engine noise and oil consumption through piston rings and valve guides.
- Prevents smoking
- Damps engine noise
- Maintains and regenerates rubber and plastic seals
- Reduces oil consumption
- Prevents oil spots and pollution of the environment
- Color / appearance: gelb, klar / yellow, clear
- Appearance / properties: viskose Flüssigkeit / viscous liquid
- Density at 20 °C: 0,896 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 20 °C:1299 mPas DIN 51398
- Flash point: 76 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Pour point: -5 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Form: pastös, flüssig / pastelike, liquid
- Odor: charakteristisch / characteristic
Areas of application
Suitable for all commercial motor oils in gasoline and diesel engines with and without diesel particulate filter (DPF). Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
One 300 ml can of Motor Oil Saver is sufficient up to 5 liters of motor oil. The product can be added at any time. After adding, run the engine until warm. Sealing first takes effect after about 600 - 800 km. To guarantee a lasting effect, add Motor Oil Saver after each oil change.
Not suitable for use in motorcycles with wet clutches.
All pictures shown here are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements.